Green Heights - Education - KGs Department
Realizing the importance and effect that the initial years of education have on any student. Green Heights staff have put a lot of emphasis on the quality of tutoring in the KG stages. High quality early education allows children to develop faster academically and personally. This early development enhances their future academic careers.
Our KGs quality curriculum includes :-
- Opportunities for children to learn by observing and experimenting with real objects.
- Spontaneous games and teacher-facilitated activities.
- Group projects in which cooperation can occur naturally.
- P.E sessions with a wide range of sports activities requiring the use of large and small muscles.
- Exposure to literatures and arts from different cultures.
- Authentic assessment of each child's development and progress.
- One on one individual or small group tutoring with qualified teachers for specific help in acquiring basic reading, writing, mathematics, French and other skills as needed.